Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINOD KUMAR   20 January 2021

ITR2 NOT PROCESSED

SIR

• WE HAVE FILED ITR2 FOR THE F.Y 2019-2020 ON 07.07.2020 AND IT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY E-VERIFIED
  • AS ON TODAY IT HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED AND AS A RESULT PROCEEDS NOT BEEN CREDITED
  • WONDER Y IS IT BECAUSE OF SYSTEM UPGRADATION OR SOMETHING ELSE
  • HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE IT IS MORE THAN 6MONTHS NOW 

PLEASE COMMENT

THANKING YOU

VINOD

8 Replies

Sourav

Sourav (Student)     20 January 2021

No problem processing of itr takes time and as soon as return has been assessed refund will be credited
debora M

debora M (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER)     20 January 2021

Itr takes time and refund will be credited 

Spurto Consultancy Services

Spurto Consultancy Services (Consultant)     20 January 2021

The processing time depends upon the department process. It may take from 10 days to 6 months. You will receive the intimation whenever your return will get processed

Kapadia Pravin

Kapadia Pravin   20 January 2021

You have to wait with patience.
Karun Menon

Karun Menon   24 January 2021

I am facing similar problem. Spoke to call centre, they claim it's being processed . It's been a long time, hope to receive refund soon.
VINOD KUMAR

VINOD KUMAR   01 February 2021

Sir I have receved intimation saying that ITR is processed. There is a Refund of 1.5lacs + 7.5k Interest. Just wanted to know how many days it will take to credit in my bank account Thanks VINOD KUMAR
Preet Pillai

Preet Pillai   06 February 2021

I recently filed a rectification entry for AY 18-19 for an incorrect demand notice by CPC as they have considered a lower number of TDS compared to my Form 26 AS calculation. They have again raised the same demand notice after that. Can you please advise if I should file a rectification entry again or should go for grievance. CPC has considered a lower number in their TDS calculation compared to my Form 26 AS TDS for the same AY.

Kapadia Pravin

Kapadia Pravin   06 February 2021

There has to be TDS claim and it should match with corresponding income declaration. Just check this aspect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags