Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Itr2 hash value error

J Kandpal (19 Points)

29 July 2021  

Hi. While filing itr2 , the jsn file is generated but when uploading the file HASH VALUE ERROR IS shown . How to correct

26 Replies

Mahesh Shah (584 Points)
Replied 29 July 2021

Sir,
I am also not able to file itr2
lot of issues in bank validation ....showing warning sign
not able to link to pay self assessment tax
some bank accounts are showing validation in process for more than 25 days
if u have any solution for above, please guide me

Samantha J (732 Points)
Replied 30 July 2021

Ask nandan infosys!

Nidhi (Chief Accountant) (2060 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Samantha ji,
I know portal is not working and there is lots of errors and harrasment to taxpayers.
portal is maintained by Infosys.
but u can't contact that company, u can contact to income tax portal for any resolution..
1 Like

J Kandpal (19 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Why this error hash value coming . How to correct it

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Many of my bank accounts are pending validation for a long time. I contacted my bank and they said the request has never received at their end. They asked me to submit again but that's not possible. The item is sort of locked on it portal until either it succeeds or fails. 

If your bank account offers online banking and login to e-filing, you might be able to do instant validation by logging to portal thru bank internet banking.

For hash value error take screenshot of the error and log a request on portal under your login.

What version of Windows are you using?

1 Like

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (604 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Nandan will not answer. I have sent a mail to nandan @ nandannilekanai.in on form 10-IE issue but no response.

Replied 31 July 2021

@ Nidhi Income tax website contact is not of much help. Grievances remain unanswered or we are asked to send mail to efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in, which is also useless. No response.

Replied 31 July 2021

@ Rajesh Just want to know whether any particular version of Windows does not support any module of the new portal.

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Just try to delete the folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\ITDe-Filing

This is a hidden folder. replace <username> with your Windows username e.g. if your Windows username is say kandpal then the path for you is C:\Users\kandpal\AppData\Roaming\ITDe-Filing

This will clear all previously saved temporary data and start all over again. Check what version of utility you are using. Try the latest download.

It's just a guess if someone is using older version of Windows. May be the utility then needs to run in compatibility mode? I'm only speculating. I do not know the tech internals how the utility is designed.

regards.

1 Like

Sanjeev (ADVOCATE) (22 Points)
Replied 27 September 2021

Invalid hash value identified, Modification to ITR details outside Utility is not allowed.

JAGAN KAMARAJ (3 Points)
Replied 03 October 2021

Invalid hash value identified, Modification to ITR details outside Utility is not allowed.

Ravikant Pandey (6 Points)
Replied 06 October 2021

hi is there any way to resolve error "invalid hash value identified. modification to itr detail outside utility is not allowed" ???

Madhavi Pandit (72 Points)
Replied 11 October 2021

Originally posted by : Ravikant Pandey
hi is there any way to resolve error "invalid hash value identified. modification to itr detail outside utility is not allowed" ???

same error for me

Ravikant Pandey (6 Points)
Replied 11 October 2021

Ok

Is it website error?? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register