Easy Office

Itr2 hash value error

Page no : 2

Dinoop Vamadevan (Tax Practitioner) (26 Points)
Replied 13 October 2021

This error means some filed is left blank without a value, ie you should fill the field with '0' if the value is 0 and not empty.

Another method is you can turn off the schedules which are not applicable for you in the ITR 5 like TDS and Exempt income column if there is nothing to fill in.

After that try validating each page, then Generate and Save Json. This worked for me.

varun (CA final) (28 Points)
Replied 14 October 2021

TRIED EVERYTHING, SAME ERROR IS THEIR "Invalid hash value identified, Modification to ITR details outside Utility is not allowed."

Arun Das (10 Points)
Replied 30 October 2021

When opening downloaded itr..if its being repaired...don't use it...update your softwares like windows 7 and ms office 2007 or 10...do not save ur json....try to generate a fresh copy of json...then upload. Good luck

Arun Das (10 Points)
Replied 30 October 2021

When opening your downloaded itr...check during opening the utility...if its being repaired or removin some parts...don't use it...update your ms office and windows versions....then try....if everything are ok...just open utility and enable macro options...make it yes....then fill up ur itr and upload...good luck

Arun Das (10 Points)
Replied 30 October 2021

When opening your downloaded itr...check during opening the utility...if its being repaired or removin some parts...don't use it...update your ms office and windows versions....then try....if everything are ok...just open utility and enable macro options...make it yes....then fill up ur itr and upload...good luck

Arun Das (10 Points)
Replied 30 October 2021

Originally posted by : Arun Das
When opening your downloaded itr...check during opening the utility...if its being repaired or removin some parts...don't use it...update your ms office and windows versions....then try....if everything is ok...just open utility and enable macro options...make it yes....then fill up ur itr and upload...good luck

Arun Das (10 Points)
Replied 30 October 2021

Originally posted by : Arun Das
When opening your downloaded itr...check during opening the utility...if its being repaired or removing some parts...don't use it...update your ms office and windows versions....then try....if everything is ok...just open utility and enable macro options...make it yes....then fill up ur itr and upload...good luck

Karishma Rawat (2 Points)
Replied 02 November 2021

This is for the people who are finding the solution to this problem, 

you must have copied something and there left spaces which you have not removed. I was facing the same issue, I copied the whole address and then spaces was left in the cell and due to this it was creating the error. Please check whatever you have copied, press F2 and check the copied cells

Thanks

Karishma Chawla (11 Points)
Replied 16 November 2021

Dear Karishma, this solution hasn't worked for me. Is there anyone else still facing this issue, please help!

Anand Varma, FCA; FCS. (Former Partner -Big4 firm)   (462 Points)
Replied 20 November 2021

ITR5_xxxxxxxxxx.json

I am consistently getting this message while uploading the ITR5 Return prepared from the Offline Excel utility provided for ITR 5 on the e-filing portal. Error : Please correct the below mentioned error(s) in the uploaded json and try again. "Invalid has value identified, Modification to ITR details outside Utility is not allowed". As a result, I am not able to file the Return of Income, even as the web portal states that all ITRs are available for e-filing. left in a limbo!

1 Like

Ravikant Pandey (11 Points)
Replied 21 November 2021

same issue i am also facing from many months

1 Like

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (160327 Points)
Replied 21 November 2021

For ITR 5  ...

INCOME TAX NEW EFILING >>>> DOWNLOADS >>>> ITR 5 >>>> Utility (98.6 MB) Date of re-release 19/11/2021. Download & extract the files....

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/filing-of-itr-5-showing-error-as-invalid-hash-value-jason-facility-is-not-available-for-itr-5-2856784.asp

ketaki (Article ) (57 Points)
Replied 03 December 2021

I am still facing this error in itr 5

Can anyone pls help me

ketaki (Article ) (57 Points)
Replied 03 December 2021

I am still facing this error in itr 5

Can anyone pls help me

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (160327 Points)
Replied 03 December 2021

Hope you are using latest ITR 5 utility,  Date of Utility release 02-Dec-2021.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: