ITR1 or ITR2

I have income only from interests on FDs which ITR form should I fill? I plan to buy some shares & then I may have some income from dividends too. In that situation which form should I use?

Replies (3)

 IN CASE OF ONLY INTEREST INCOME FILE ITR1.BUT IN CASE OF DIVIDEND INCOME ALSO USE ITR2

Thanks.

If only interest income, only ITR 2 has to be used. Not ITR 1. Please read Rule 12(a) and (b) carefully. There has to be salary income for ITR 1. Check this thread:

/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=37166

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details