ITR V SEND TO BANGALORE

I have send one ITR-V on 06-06-2009 to bangalore office of income tax . till now i have not received any acknowledgement from the post office nor any confirmation from the income tax deptt. Pls guide whoom i have to contact to check the status of My ITR V

Replies (4)

I have received acknowledgement of ITR V after 12 days of posting of ITR V

Originally posted by :Mannurkar
" I have received acknowledgement of ITR V after 12 days of posting of ITR V "

Dear Mannurkar can u please tell me that how did you send your ITR V . I Mean that you speed posted it or by any other method.

I have sent ITR V by ordinary post to Bangalore

it will send to you on ur email id

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details