Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh sawlani   23 July 2021

ITR related query...

dear colleagues gud evng,
ek confusion hai ki generally aap kisi housewife ki ITR me kya income show krte hai...mtlb ek housewife hai koi income nhi hai unki...lekin bss file maintain krne k liye ya capital increase krne k liye file bana rhe hai.. toh unki kya income dikahu jo reasonable bhi lage..


 9 Replies


Sourav (Student)     23 July 2021

Show interest income from bank under income from other sources in ITR only
1 Like
Mahesh Shah

Mahesh Shah   23 July 2021

Why u want to show wrong income, why u want to generate income, when there is none, u can always file return, even when u don't have taxable income, i.e below 250000 pa..
1 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     24 July 2021

Either Income from in-house activities like Pape making, sewing , Laundry work, baking etc.
1 Like
Mahesh Shah

Mahesh Shah   24 July 2021

Best....show tution income

2 Like

Sourav (Student)     24 July 2021

Either tuition income or sb bank interest
1 Like
saurabh sawlani

saurabh sawlani   24 July 2021

Ohhk thnk u so much all
2 Like
Shankar Rugge

Shankar Rugge   24 July 2021

give her loan and let her invest in  shares MF and return loan to you. Secondly put FD in her name and int of FD club with your income. Transfer int to her act and subsequently use that int for investment and generate her income

CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     24 July 2021

Welcome...... My Pleasure.............

1 Like

Sourav (Student)     25 July 2021

Your welcome

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags