Itr and books of accounts

Hello Friends 

I have salary income of Rs.2,95,000 from salary and I have also earned research consultancy income of Rs.1,65,000 from one customer as an individual consultant FY 2011-12.I have less than Rs.10,000 interest income.These are my total income for whole year.

Both My employer  has deducted applicable taxes for FY 2011-12 and my consultancy customer has deducted TDS at the rate of 10%.

Now I want to know whcih ITR Form should I use for return  filing .

I have not maintained any books of accounts for consultancy income.Will it make any effect ?

 

Replies (3)

Gaurav,

 

you are required to file ITR 4 as you have professional income as well.

ITR 4 Excel looks like Profit and loss account of Company Annual report.Do I need to fill all the accounting details.

gaurav,

yes.. ITR 4 is mainly for business reciepts so you have to fill in the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details