Where ITC reversed less than required to be reversed then here is no specific column for reversal of such ITC in the GSTR-9. In the absence of the same, there could be two approach to deal with the same
1. The ITC may be shown net of ineligible ITC. This would result in difference as per GSTR-3B viz a viz final ITC to be taken in GSTR-9 which may have to be explained by the auditor in GSTR-9C.
2. Such excess credit may be reversed by disclosing it in the Table 7H of the GSTR-9.
Actually it was a reverse charge of GTA service that showed in my 2A but i did not show it in my books or return till now, my books was final in 17-18, I also not paid in cash to get such ITC. So at the time of filling GSTR9 what should I do? Yet I have to disclose such input in 7H or not ?