ITC REVERSAL IN GSTR3B

Hello
I got two invoices in September month with separate invoice no.
I claimed for both but when they filled their gstr 1 they mentioned 1 invoice and I also found that was 1 purchasing only.
Now in gstr 3b I have not filled because I am not sure in which coloum of itc (4 B) ITC REVERSED I will give details Whether B1 RULE OF 42/43 OR B2 OTHERS.
PLEASE HELP.
Replies (2)
In gstr 3B just reduce the wrong input amount from current input
sir there are two columns for ITC REVERSED
in which I have to reduce

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details