IT Return

Hi,

I had actually went through a consultant to file my tax return for this year, but the consultant brought in the form without any acknowledgement code, only date and place where it was filed seal is there. Can I resubmit the returns as a new case, or I ahve to enclose the previous filed details(acknowledgement Number is missing)?  

Thanks,

Nithya

Replies (4)

Hi Nithya,

You ca get the acknowledgement code from the place where return was filed by paying some min. fee.......

Regards

Shailender

hi,

I am Paras, I want to Income tax Return ITR-4 in excel format with foumula for A.Y.2008-09. Please send to me. my e-mail (dave.paras @ yahoo.co.in)

Hi Nithya,

You can ask your consultant for missing acknowledgement number in your filing copy.  Sometimes in rushours they are forget to put the ack. number in our copy.  But in the IT copy having the ack. number. So your consultant can get the same number in your copy.

 

Hi Paras,

You can get ITR in www.incometaxindia.gov.in , pdf format and also excel format.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details