Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Isca

sakshi jain (student) (212 Points)

09 September 2014  

hiii i am appearing for ca final november 2014 exams,i am ready to study 10 hours daily,so i am thinking to claim exemption in isca as time is very short,i have not studied of ca final before,i am new in ca final,so please tell me best book for claiming exemption in isca for self study...is practice manual or study material or both are required to be studied with that book too?and how many hours and days do you think it will take to cover to cover from that book??

24 Replies

Kishor Bhat (CA final CS executive (from Bangalore))   (1881 Points)
Replied 09 September 2014

Manish valecha or padhuka..b4 u buy, compare presenation in both and choose 1 gud book + refer new pm.

I got 52 in last attempt with padhuka. U have used the word 'exemption in ISCA'. .dats the spirit. Go for it..and choose 1 gud buk whichever u find useful and easy to understand b/w those two authors.

Srinath (Chartered Accountant) (166 Points)

Compare the following and select:

1. Amit Tated

2. Manish Valecha

3. Padhuka

Sourav (Achieving d UnAchieved) (991 Points)

One and only Manish Valechha..

1 Like

Rohit Jain (article) (70 Points)

Thnks sourav for ur best suggn bcz u r nt confuse....it mean agr beat decision dena ho to olny one hona chahiye na ki option as like pm ya mat ya paduka ya dinesh madan ya other...

rahul (Chartered Accountant and CS Prof.)   (5470 Points)

Manish Valechha.. widely used and recommended for ca final..  It is the best-selling textbook for ISCA.  Always go with the BEST. 

Avantika (CA Finals) (216 Points)

Originally posted by : Sourav
One and only Manish Valechha..

@ rohit..every1 chooses manish or anthr part of students like padhuka does not mean even she must like that. Thats y given two better options.. Ability, way of understanding, liking buks, strategy etc., differs almost in each students and after reading 1 chapter parallely we have to refer pm is a must bcoz to cover up any new type of questions wch are not in authors book For eg: in LAW-sec 3, 4 of competition act not in munish book but asked in exams whch are in pm. Also pm helps us to knw presentation of answers as required by ICAI especialy for theory subjects.

Thats all..all the best for exams for all.

In previous attempt, in isca i got 58 by reading only padhuka bcoz i liked the presentation. "I got more marks, i liked"..it does not mean even he/she must like it. It differs on individual interest and the way of our study strategy. I could have say padhuka only by pointing on my score..did not say..why..bcoz of the above reasons.:) Thats all. All the best guys:)

Ashish (Student) (26 Points)

Only Manish Valechha

Rohit Jain (article) (70 Points)

@ kishor ..... thanks bt dont mind

@ rohit..not at all friend:)..am a cool person. I juz told the reasons of given two options. Stdy wel all the best for ur exam:)

soniya dhanwani (Profession) (21 Points)

I got 65 in isca n refer divang dalal n pm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags