ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is mock test compulsory to attend ..

suraj kumar agarwal (student) (83 Points)

19 March 2017  
Dear Student,
Attend webcasts and Mock Tests for your May'17 exam Or Contact your local Branch for more details

https://bit.ly/2nu3qzp

Team BOS, ICAI

i want to know whether attending in mock test organised by icai is compulsory for appearing ca final may 2017 ...
may 2017 is my 3rd attempt ...

6 Replies

Replied 19 March 2017

i got this msg from icai ..
as per my knowledge mock tests are optional not compulsory but whether there will any change for may 2017 exam ...

ankita (article) (39 Points)
Replied 19 March 2017

it's not compulsory for sure as nothing is mentioned about the same. they have written that students are advised to take up the test. still I would suggest you to contact the icai office.

Replied 19 March 2017

thanx for rply ankita..

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)
Replied 20 March 2017

It is not compulsory to attend mock tests to gain eligibility to write exams in May 2017.

Mock Tests are only a prepatory step before the real exams. You may take them to measure your level of preparations so far and improve grey areas.

If time permits, you may attend them.

Madhukar N Hiregange (Chartered Accountant) (38934 Points)
Replied 20 March 2017

Mock tests is voluntary- but can be vital in assessing your level of preapration + very importantly whether you can complete the paper. many students do not complete the paper and write only for 75 marks or so and are unable to get above 50 % due to slow writing/ lack of practice. These aspects come out in the mock tests. Also it can give you an insight on time allocation for that subject if less. BOS is proactively trying to provide more facility to you. 

2 Like

manoj (student) (5193 Points)
Replied 20 March 2017

Madhukar sir is fully correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags