Is corporate work experience will considered as articleship?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this Caclubindia, I have completed graduation in commerce and post graduation (MBA) in finance. Now I'm interested to do CA, I have read that, for direct entry to CAinter Articleship is must. I'm having 2.3 years of experience into Financial reporting. Whether this experience will be considered for articleship ? or I must do an articleship.

People have to apologize me for my zero knowledge on starting a career with CA and help me out.

Thanks,

Sathish Kumar P

619sathishkumar @ gmail.com

 

Replies (4)

- In CA course, prior work experience does not count whatsoever.
.
- Articled training is a must for each and every candidate.
.
- Only
CS and Cost Institute recognize prior work experience for training exemption.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your feedback on my post, i need one more clarification whether am I eligible to apprear CA inter group-1 exam without articleship, then before Group-2 of inter exam I will work for articleship.

1. Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates with minimum 55% or 54.5% marks can register directly for CA-Inter.
.
2. After completion of 9 months of articleship, you will be eligible to appear for the exams. But, to start the articleship, first you need to complete IT Training and Orientation Course.
.
3. To get an overview of the course structure, download the attached file.

Thanks a lot deepak.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details