| My Other Post

Is 700 CIBIL score is enough for a Personal Loan

avater

Arwind Sharma (Financial Audits)     01 May 2017

Arwind Sharma
Financial Audits 
 3 likes  91 points

View Profile | My Other Post

CIBIL score is very important since this is the basic requirement for loan eligibility. Once you apply for a personal loan or any loan for that matter, the lender will first check your credit report and credit score. If you have a poor credit history and low score, the loan application may be rejected outright. If you have a good credit score, the lender will consider the application and pass it eventually provided you meet all other eligibility criteria. You can easily check your CIBIL score online.

Usually Banks and NBFCs consider 750 to 900 as a good CIBIL score but in your case your score is slightly lower than minimum requirement. So according to me NBFC is a better option for you because they are flexible in compare to banks so they might be consider this CIBIL score.

avater

gvgr (Others)     02 May 2017

gvgr
Others 
 27 likes  246 points

Originally posted by : Arwind Sharma
CIBIL score is very important since this is the basic requirement for loan eligibility. Once you apply for a personal loan or any loan for that matter, the lender will first check your credit report and credit score. If you have a poor credit history and low score, the loan application may be rejected outright. If you have a good credit score, the lender will consider the application and pass it eventually provided you meet all other eligibility criteria. You can easily check your CIBIL score online.

Usually Banks and NBFCs consider 750 to 900 as a good CIBIL score but in your case your score is slightly lower than minimum requirement. So according to me NBFC is a better option for you because they are flexible in compare to banks so they might be consider this CIBIL score.

Yes Completely Agreed.

avater

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager)     03 May 2017

CA Himanshu Bansal
Risk Manager 
 200 likes  2340 points

Hi,

This is a policy matter and differs from banks to banks. Usually, score between 700-900 is considered good.

Sanction of a credit facility is not soleley dependent on your CIBIL score. There are other factors like your work profile, asste base, income comfort. obligation ratios.

Go and try with a bank first, you may get a loan given your profile and mitigants available against low score, if any. Else, NBFCs could be a next option/

avater

Astha S   28 September 2018

We provide Personal Loans, Home Loans, Business Loans etc…all over the India, with any issues in Cibil. And if there is any issues in updating or improving the Cibil score we will be able to help you in getting updated, as soon as possible. Also we do help you to get the loans in 2 days, with (Private Sector Banks, Public Sector Banks, Foreign Banks, Nationalised Banks & Chit Funds). with the very low rate of interest (upto 5%) please call us for further queries immediately Email: asthafinance2326 @ gmail.com

alvina (accountant)     16 August 2019

alvina
accountant 
 1 likes  184 points

yes you can apply for a personal loan if your credit score is 700. Generally credit score between 700 to 900 is considered as good credit score. Bank or finance verifies the credit history and approves the loan and you need to produce the documents asked by the lender.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »