Ipcc validation

Hello friends, I registered in IPCC in January 2010 & now I'm revalidating my IPCC membership.I'm writing exams in coming november. I had three questions regarding it,

I did my ITT training in August 2010 & as my IPCC membership as ceased to be valid after more than 4 years ,is my ITT traing still valid or not? will I have to earn ITT certificate again?

can i appear in coming november examination after revalidation or I will have to wait for 8 months from now?

how many years of article training is required after completing both IPCC groups? is it 3 years or 3.5 ? 

thank you & please help me with these three questions. Regards!

Replies (1)

1. ITT certificate is valid.
.
2. No study period requirement. You can appear in the upcoming exams.
.
3. Period of articled training will be 3 years.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details