Easy Office
LCI Learning

IPCC Tax Paper Nov. 2010

Page no : 4

goutam agarwal (business) (35 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

very easy

nitinarora (ca final student) (45 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

ipcc paper was unexpected and lenghty with less weitage of markas .. in the q. paper some time its not properly mention whats examiner wants in tih q.

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

guys please respond to this. in the exams as u know there are options given so what i have done is usually i write all the theory part at one go and the problems at one go. so in the concluded exams i have written all the theory part first then if time permits i do my problems. so due to this if i have done like this whether marks for the problems will be given or not. ex. question 1 has 2 parts a and b. suppose a has question which is theory related i would have written that first then of next question i. e 2 theory but of the 1 question i have not written b part at one single stroke . whether marks will be provided if the answer is not written in continuity.

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

i found it easy than May 2010

Krishan Mohan (ca final) (70 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Paper is good but service tax question are very bad and out of syllabus..........................

1 Like

D.M.Omkar (ca final) (110 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

paper was good...and not bad

Raman jain (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

bakwas....

khushboo (article) (86 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

paper is lengthy but some what more theoretical

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Originally posted by : RAKESH

guys please respond to this. in the exams as u know there are options given so what i have done is usually i write all the theory part at one go and the problems at one go. so in the concluded exams i have written all the theory part first then if time permits i do my problems. so due to this if i have done like this whether marks for the problems will be given or not. ex. question 1 has 2 parts a and b. suppose a has question which is theory related i would have written that first then of next question i. e 2 theory but of the 1 question i have not written b part at one single stroke . whether marks will be provided if the answer is not written in continuity.

RAKESH

This is the biggest mistake one should not make it.  ICAI has made it clear everytime in its rules that answer shud be complete in all parts in a page or pages. Do not write theory and then problems. Its professional exams. The cases of clearing the exam is very tough in such situation. hope u will not do like that in any exams

Saurabh luthra (article) (30 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

pcc paper was easy.

cn any one tel me the answer of Q7(a) wat is the tax treatment of Limited Liability Patnership under the Income Tax Act 1961??

pls ans dis except for this ques whole paper was easy and nt lenghthy:)

CA. Vinayak Puri (CA CISA MBA. B.Com (Hons.))   (94 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Paper was good.....east for me....a bit lenghy....let see fingers crossed....hope for the best....

aman aggarwal (na) (45 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

tricky paper

Dnyaneshwar (IPCC student) (78 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Pls. anyone upload PCC Paper...........

Dnyaneshwar (IPCC student) (78 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Service Tax question was too hard. .......................

To solve this paper u need deep study

1 Like

Raman Arora (Practicing CA ) (37 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Paper was logical and required practical knowledge............But was not difficult and managable in 3 hours

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: