right guys, ipcc paper was unexpected and in two question we have to take assumption that what to calculate in those questions, otherwise paper was not so lengthy but some tricky problems
right guys, ipcc paper was unexpected and in two question we have to take assumption that what to calculate in those questions, otherwise paper was not so lengthy but some tricky problems
HOW MANY PCC STUDENT THINKS THAT THEY CAN SCORE MORE THAN 55. IN TAXATION PAPER TODAY
KUCH BHI KAR LO..... PAPER KITNE BHI EASY AA JAYE. ICAI PASS TOW LIMITED NO. OF STUDENTS KO HI KARANGE......WHAT U SAY????
I think after all views paper was OK to pass out but not easy to get exemption.
Its not so diffcult.
ICAI gave surprised to student on paper pattern.
Prithvi,
I think this time IPCC/PCC gets around 18-20% result.
ICAI ALWAYS GIVE SURPRISES EITHER ON QUES. PAPER..... OR IN MARKING.........SOME TIME IN PROCIDURES..THE ULTIMATE AIM IS-----STUDENT KO BARBAD KAR DO. I M SURPRISED THAT I HAV NEVER HEARD THE CASE OF ANY SUCIDE BY ANY CA STUDENT......AS IT COMMONLY SEEN IN BOARD XMS
Pcc tax.. Very easy... Very Conceptual & practical paper. I completed the whole paper. hope to get exemption...
paper was easyyyyy
the paper was very easy.
Paper was hard...............????? Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard+Easy+Hard
it was good n scorable paper
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals