Intelligen husband!

Intelligen​t Husband!


 

Wife is busy packing her clothes.
  
Man: And where are you going?
 
Wife: I'm moving to my mother.

Husband also starts packing.
 
Wife: And where do you think your going?
 
Husband: I'm also moving to my mother.
 
Wife: And what about the kids?
 
Husband: Well if you are moving to your mother and I'm moving to my mother then I guess they must also move to their mother....


 

Replies (1)

Jokes Just For Fun

 

A Man Lost his Wife In Tsunami.........
One Drunk-Night .....while standing on the Seashore, waves touching on his feets....
he shouted to the Sea: 'No matter how many times your Waves Touch my Feet..... .
I'll Never take her back..... !! ......
Its your mistake..
DEAL WITH IT NOW..
-------------------------

A couple went to a wish well.
Man bent down, threw a coin & made a wish.
Wife bent down a little more and fell into the well.
Man shouted,
"O Teri..
It works!
------------------------------
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details