Info on Ravi M Kishore and Saxena books

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)

21 June 2011  

Hi I am a ca final student relying on self study. At present I use our module for costing & QT. Indeed the module is very good for this subject. But now while reading one chapter, I am finding it hard to understand. I may still continue to refer the module but just want to know about some alternative options. I heard that Ravi M Kishore's book is good for self study & can be relied on for understanding the concepts. Have heard the same about the book by Saxena & Vasisht. So I want to know what u guys feel about these books. Only those have used or are using any of these books for ca final costing need to respond. Others pls ignore this post. Also pls dont give one-line replies like it is an excellent book or u can get an exemption by referring to this book,etc. Pls also dont quote others replies. I am really sorry for giving too many instructions. Its just that I want to get only quality replies. What I need to know is ur experience regarding any of these books. Pls share it  with me briefly, if u can spare a few minutes..