Easy Office
LCI Learning

Indian speed post lost my examination form

Page no : 2

CA Rahul Jain (Article) (57 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

u should contact to examination board. Immediately send to mail by attching the slip of speed post. to head of eamintaion board, president and secretary and tell abt it to your employer also.  he may be take some steps... and also call to head of the examination board

Best of luck and reply me whats the reply by the institute.....

Athreyan (Financial officer) (15 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

hey sanchi dont worry u can download ur admit card from this id www.icai.nic.in

Priya (CA Article) (124 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

Dont worry. Same happened with me when i appeared for CPT. I called New Delhi office and they sent my duplicate admit card within 24 hours.

Priya (CA Article) (124 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

Dont worry. Same happened with me when i appeared for CPT. I called New Delhi office and they sent my duplicate admit card within 24 hours.

CA VISHAL RANA,CS,B.Com,AMFI (Chartered Accountant in Whole Time Practice)   (4354 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

my dear  please contact with president personally ,,,,,,,nd told him  about your query ....on this ground u can get dublicate admit card

LLOYD VAZ (Free Lancer) (158 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

Download your admit card from ICAI site and later on inform the BOARD OF STUDIES,ICAI about it.They will do the needful. Log on to icai.nic.in and download your card. Nothing to worry.

All the best!!!

Ashwin (CA Final New) (93 Points)
Replied 02 May 2010

So Sorry for u Yaar...Try mailing the President once ya...All the Best 4 u

Ramkrishna Mokashi (Chartered Accountant) (734 Points)
Replied 02 May 2010

what about acknowledgement from post? costs 10 bucks.

when you send speed post attach acknowledgment form too. you can get assurance that it gets delivered.

secondly check out speed post website for tracking your delivery. if it doesn't get delivered, you can have some time before due date to send another form.

sachin kakkar (CA) (188 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

acc to a rulling by high court in a case it was decided its the responsibility of the delivery agent to deliver the consignment on time specially if its mentioned by the custmer while consigning the material..so u can sue india post for negligence of duties

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: