Incorrect TDS Amount submitted in Belated Return

Hi,

Whiling filling my ROI of FY 2009-10, I have missed TDS deducted on certain incomes, while the income has been correctly shown in my ROI.

The ROI is filed as a belated return, thus could not be revised as well.

I presume, at the time of Assessment, the Income Tax system will show the credit of TDS against my PAN, thus will be granted refund of the same. Please comment of this understanding and also let me know the way to correct the same ( I think I can do it u/s 154)

Replies (1)

yes you can rectification it under section 154........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details