INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR FILING

INCOME TAX ONLINE RETURNS FOR AY 2009-10

ITR-1


Attached File : 13 itr1 2009 10 r1c.xls downloaded: 231 times
Replies (11)

ITR-2

ITR-3

ITR-4

Thanks for the attachments.

IF I WANT TO FILE ON LINE RETURN FOR THE SALARY iNCOME WHAT IS THE WEBSITE

BY USING THE ABOVE FORM ITR1 I HAVE TO MANUAL FILE THE RETURN.IF I WANT TO FILE ONLINE HOW TO DO IT.

incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.jsp

YOU CAN GO ABOVE SITE AND FILE THE RETURN.

 thanks for the attchments balu

Thanks for the informations

mr bablu whats so interesting in it u wasted my time these files already avaiable in incometax so whats your workkkkkkkkkkkk

HELLO SHIVAM

 

I AM NOT WASTING ANYBODY TIME HERE, WANTED TO SHARE HERE I DID.IF U WANT U DOWNLOAD FROM THERE ONLY..NO NEED TO TELL ME LIKE THIS...BE IN UR LIMIT...

nice work... thanx for attechments sir :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details