Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

As I have said earlier, they will pool up the returns and will mass issue them for limited scrutiny I guess
53000 notices sent by dept today alone under new faceless assessment scheme
Saif any update I have not received any mail from the dept
No update for me also , will be trying to call customer care today
Customer care service help lines are so poor managed, trying since 2 hours, calls are not connected
No reply for me today alsoooooi

The mails have been sent, in general, to all the assessee's with Salary Income subjected to deduction of tax at source u/s. 192. Refund in case of salaried employee can arise usually on items not disclosed to the employer in Form 12BB. Thus, department is only reaffirming that the claim for refund is correct and that reasonable care has been taken while filing return of income. I think you should re-check the return filed by you, preferably with the assistance of a good consultant and in case there is a mistake revise it. If all is OK just file the response and relax. :)

Hope it helps!

Saif dept is sending notices to itr 1 people also, they are asking for the verification of specific claims, my friends have received the notices with respect to 80g,80c and 80d , some people are getting notices for exemptions under section 10 also
Saif itr 1 people are getting notice for specific claims in 80 c,d,g section and my friends have received notices under section 10 exemptions also, it’s a mayhem. I don’t know what will happen now
Originally posted by : Sheena
Saif itr 1 people are getting notice for specific claims in 80 c,d,g section and my friends have received notices under section 10 exemptions also, it’s a mayhem. I don’t know what will happen now

Hi Sheena they are sending limited scrutiny notices for deduction also . And it is for which AY .? . 

@ gvgr for 19-20 sir, but I guess they were delaying it further
Didn't got any notice from department ? What about you Sheena?
I haven’t received any mail from the department Saif, I m really worried
I haven’t received any mail from the department Saif, I m really worried
I haven’t received any mail from the department Saif, I m really worried

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details