Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 69

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 01 October 2019

I called up customer care and today also they replied with same response that my return is under process

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 02 October 2019

I have no response from the dept till date
1 Like

robyfury (27501) (22 Points)
Replied 02 October 2019

Got refund today,thanks for advice

GGOT REFUND TODAY .THE KEY ISSUE IS PREVALIDATION OF ACCOUNT. KEEP 1 ACCOUNT PREVALIDATED WITH MOBILE AND EMAIL. SBI ACCOUNT DOES NOT NEED PREVALIDATION AS REFUND BANKER IS ITSELF SBI. ITS IRRELEVANT WHICH ACCOUNT YOU MENTIONED DURING THE TIME OF FILING.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-return-has-been-selected-under-risk-management-process-500040.asp?offset=97
GOT REFUND TODAY .THE KEY ISSUE IS PREVALIDATION OF ACCOUNT. KEEP 1 ACCOUNT PREVALIDATED WITH MOBILE AND EMAIL. SBI ACCOUNT DOES NOT NEED PREVALIDATION AS REFUND BANKER IS ITSELF SBI. ITS IRRELEVANT WHICH ACCOUNT YOU MENTIONED DURING THE TIME OF FILING.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-return-has-been-selected-under-risk-management-process-500040.asp?offset=97

Replied 02 October 2019

Saif any update from your side

Replied 02 October 2019

Got a call from ITD against the complaint made on twitter...they replied with same response that my return is under process wait

Replied 03 October 2019

Got a message from enirvana-that my itr in process and 143(1) will be issued soon

RAJKUMAR TG (397 Points)
Replied 03 October 2019

Please understand.
your duty is over once u file ur tax returns.
department will take it's own time to process based on random order as decided by its system .
if ur return is ok in all respects u will get 153 1 communication . otherwise clarificatory questions.
Just RELAX . ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR DUTY.
THEY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PROCESS LEGALLY. ONCE THEY DO IT THEY WILL INFORM U. U CAN CHECK FREQUENTLY. BUT PLS DONT CALL THEM. CALL CENTRES HAVE LIMITED INFORMATION.
OFCOURSE U CAN LODGE E NIVARAN.
BUT DO IT AFTER A LENGTHY TIME PERIOD.
IF IAM WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.

Replied 03 October 2019

@ Saif any update from your side today

Replied 03 October 2019

@ Rajkumar whatever you said is correct but it still hurts when honest tax payers and small tax payers were haunted by the dept

RAJKUMAR TG (397 Points)
Replied 03 October 2019

Please once again understand.
IT IS MACHINE WHICH DOES SELECTION AND PROCESSING BASED ON CERTAIN PARAMETERS WHICH R FED WITHOUT ANY HUMAN INTERVENTION.
MACHINE PICKS UP CASES IF SOM
ETHING IS WRONG.THEN PASSES IT ON TO HUMANS FOR FURTHER FOLLOW UP.
SINCE U R HONEST WHY DO U WORRY.
LET THEM ASK U QUESTIONS. U REPLY WITH STRONG EVIDENCE.
BUT BEFORE THEY ASK U ANYTHING... JUST B COOL. ALLIW THEM TO DO THEIR TASK. MY ONLY ADVICE IS FORGET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
ALL WILL END GOOD.

Replied 03 October 2019

@ Sheena no update from the department... They call me yesterday against the complaint raised on twitter and same reply that my return is in progress

Replied 04 October 2019

@ Saif today also no reply from the dept

Replied 05 October 2019

No update from the dept today also

Replied 06 October 2019

Saif did you receive any mails froM the dept......any updates
1 Like

Replied 06 October 2019