Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Dept has given a web page in Twitter for our grievances n I just sent my grievance
@ Sheena I have also raised complaint via twitter webpage form.... Let's see what sh*t reply they give
I don’t understand why the dept is running behind the salaried small tax payers
I too just put up a tweet regarding my returns,let’s see what happens saif

hi Sheena already started issuing notices for faceless scrutiny.. many of my colleagues received. All notices is about limited scrutiny . And saif mostly u will not get any notices for small refund 

Originally posted by : Sheena

Saif I suggest you to get ready for the worst, I guess they are waiting for the October 8 and then you will be sent for faceless scrutiny. I also request you to kindly send them a tweet

 

@   Gvgr what kind of notices are being sent like what is section of notice and what is the refund amount of your friends...?

@ gvgr what kind of notices are they sending,kindly inform us in detail here, it will be of great help
. Section 143(2) limited scrutiny.
Originally posted by : Saif
@   Gvgr what kind of notices are being sent like what is section of notice and what is the refund amount of your friends...?

@ gvgr are they small tax payers or having big refund?
Saif any update from your side
No...today also I am trying to call customer care but line is engaged
Originally posted by : Sheena
@ gvgr are they small tax payers or having big refund? Hi Sheena refund amount more than 8.00 lakhs.. and chances for scrutiny notice refund more than 2.00 lakhs

 

Thank you @ gvgr, but Saif has only very refund but still they are behind him
Your inputs definitely help us sir @ gvgr
Originally posted by : Sheena
Thank you @ gvgr, but Saif has only very refund but still they are behind him ..  Hi Sheena he will not get any notice if his refund less than 1.00 lak.  No scrutiny notice will be issued for refunds less than 1.00 laks.. scrutiny notices chances for refund amount more than 3.00 laks. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details