Replied 10 October 2019

I just sent a message through Twitter also, let’s wait for a call from the dept
1 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 11 October 2019

No reply for me today also..........

Nortman (None) (24 Points)
Replied 11 October 2019

sa @ sheena, there is no updated work list ... Except previous years Risk management response list

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-return-has-been-selected-under-risk-management-process-500040.asp?offset=100
Saif Did you check your account in work list and see if they have updated anything on that and kindly check for the tax credit mismatch also. I have never seen dept hunting salaried people like this for a long time.....

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-return-has-been-selected-under-risk-management-process-500040.asp?offset=100

Nortman (None) (24 Points)
Replied 11 October 2019

Replied 12 October 2019

Saif any update from your side
1 Like

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 12 October 2019

I hv rec'd intimation U/S 143(1) on 10th Oct and refund amt credited on 11th Oct...My refund amt was 57K. I hv filed ITR 1...Hope this info helps other grp members...Thanks...

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 12 October 2019

No update in my case and no communication received

Replied 12 October 2019

Congrats Ashwath , mine is not yet processed........let’s see what happens

Replied 13 October 2019

Saif any update from your side, I haven’t received any communication

Replied 13 October 2019

Dear Taxpayer, The processing of taxpayer IT Return(ITR) is pending for want of verification of the correctness of certain claims made by taxpayer in the ITR. This is likely to take few months depending on the swiftness & accuracy of taxpayer response. Taxpayer may receive further communication from the Department seeking responses to specific claims made by taxpayer in the ITR which have been identified for further verification. Please do respond with the information sought, at the earliest, as the refund will be generated only once the processing of the ITR is completed. What is the meaning of this e nivaran response?

Replied 14 October 2019

Saif I guess your itr is selected for limited scrutiny............
1 Like

Replied 14 October 2019

@ sheena my colleagues also got this response from e nivaran and there refund amount is as low as rs 17 k ... So refund case of rs 17 k is also being selected for scrutiny ?? Strange!!

Replied 14 October 2019

Saif if you think that there is a small error in your returns, I suggest you to revise it immediately.....don’t know how and when they will respond

Replied 14 October 2019

No message for me today also..........did anyone received communications kindly share here
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: