Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Saif any update from you today.......I haven’t received any mail from the dept
No communication from the dept today also and the long wait continues
Saif any update from the dept to you or your friends
No update for my return .... Dept is sleeping
Dept doesn't have any guts to touch their respective ministers and their big daddy business tycoons... There only motive is to harras small taxpayers and salaried class people
Very true saif.......I am following the twitter handle too and people are waiting for ever to get their refunds
Very pathetic situation Saif
Any update about your case @ sheena
No sms or mail received saif, I sms still waiting
No sms or mail for me saif, I don’t know what happens now
Saif any update for you from the dept......another week gone and no update for me too
Saif any update from your side,no communication for me and I have again put my grievance in the website
Saif any update, I haven’t received any update from the dept, I am still getting the standard response
No progress or communication in my case
Mine too saif, I have raised grievance and received the same old standard reply that it is under process and 143(1) will be issued

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details