Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Dept really sucks..................
They are harrassing small taxpayers and thus they don't have any guts to touch their politician fathers
No update on my returns, it’s been 5 months since I have filed it
No update today also I got a reply from enirvana that my return is in process
Any update for you saif.........I know it’s dept harassment towards small tax payers

No update in my case also... Dept and there bosses have eaten our hard earned

No update in my case also... Dept and there bosses have eaten our hard earned money
I have sent a twitter message to dept and let’s see what they will send,this is heights
No response from the dept Saif........no msg no communication......
Friends pls update if anyone has received your refund or itr processed
Saif any update from the dept to you my friend......no communication for me today also
No update for me today also.......same standard response that they are still processing it
Not progress in my case also till date either
No update for me till now, I have just raised another grievance but this time I have attached a pdf file of all my deduction proofs along with form 16,I am hoping that this will help me......
No communication for me today also, I am sick and tired from all this............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details