Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Saif pls see the income tax dept twitter handle........now they started harassing us
They are sending notices now for the salaried people asking for the specific claims made by them in their ITR........I guess that’s gonna take a long time
Saif any update regarding your returns......my return is still in progress......I got reply from the enirvana that my return is in progress.........
Saif any update regarding your returns......my return is still in progress......I got reply from the enirvana that my return is in progress.........
Friends......kindly update us regarding the status of the returns or refunds....it will be helpful for the people like me to understand the situation better........my return is not processed from the past 5 months......
Notices for what claims exactly... I checked twitter but there i didn't find any thing ...plz mention the date of there post made on twitter
My itr still not processed ...
I mean the response you received on enirvana..........the same thing was mentioned to many people in twitter account saif
For some of my friends they received notice 139(9) and for some one 143(1)a
Exactly the dept has gone mad this time...
True Saif........god only should help us this time
No message from the dept as of yet and what about you saif
No message till date.......I am fed up with the dept and just have to wait till eternity to get the processing done
Saif any update from you.......I request other members to respond about your status
Why no one is updating this forum......seems everyone abondoned it

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details