Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 53

Sai Manoj Kumar (Article ship ) (33 Points)
Replied 08 May 2019

Last date was 31 may to file tds should wait if not updated

Sanjay Dhadwal (20 Points)
Replied 08 May 2019

YESS MINE

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 08 May 2019

Guys anyone who have PNB account and having problem in prevalidation
1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 08 May 2019

Hello @ sheena

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 08 May 2019

My refund reissue got rejected 3 times ,I do not know the reason can some one help me on that.

Account ICICI is pre validated but not EVC Enabled.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 May 2019

@ Syed what was the reason for rejection? Yes you need to prevalidate the account as well.

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 09 May 2019

I don't know the exact reason ,no communication .By the way Account is pre validated already still failing 

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 09 May 2019

@ Syed they must’ve sent you a CPC order. Check your email. They’ll always provide a reason for refund failure, if not then call and ask them why the refund failed.

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 09 May 2019

Syed, May be because you prevalidated different account with different name?

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 09 May 2019

@ Syed, if the account is not EVC enabled how did you place the service request for refund reissue? doesn't ITD require you to enter the EVC code to submit the refund reissue request?

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 09 May 2019

@ Kush, I hv recd intimation on 25th Apr...My account was already in Validated status...I enabled EVC too last week....Refund on 4th May...

Debasish Garain (52 Points)
Replied 11 May 2019

Is there anybody like me who is yet to get the intimation or the refund?
1 Like

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 13 May 2019

In progress at CPC is my refund re-issue status? what is this ?any one can help me in that?

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 13 May 2019

@ Syed Ghouse it means your refund reissue request is under process. If there are no issues this time, it should get credited in about 2 working days. If there were any issues unfortunately then there will be an email with the subject that reads like "Income Tax Return Status for PAN..." from intimations @ cpc.gov.in soon. The communication reference number in the attached pdf will have a format of CPC/1718/G3/.... which denotes failure and a column titled 'Reason for failure' will have the reason listed(recently in most cases it says 'PAN not linked to account') in which case you need to provide another bank account for the reissue request. The ITD website takes a while to update status but an email or sms should come in very soon. Best of luck!

Ahmed (IT) (37 Points)
Replied 13 May 2019

Linking of PAN with your bank account C campaign @ cpc.gov.in Mon 13/05/2019 18:06 To: awais.ahmed @ hotmail.com; Mr / Ms / Mrs AWAIS AHMED, With efect from 01-03-2019, refurnds to the taxpayers will be issued only through ECS mode into the bank accounts of the types, namely, Savings, current, Cash credit and overdraft. To facilitate transfer of refund through ECS, the PAN of the taxpayer needs to be linked with the bank account concerned. If the PAN is already linked to the bank account, the taxpayer is reqeusted to ensure that this account is also pre-validated on the e-Filing portal. If the bank account is not pre-validated, please follow the procedure given below to pre-validate the account. i) Login to the e-Filing portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in with your User id and password. ii) Select the option 'Profile Setting' iii) Select the option "Pre-validate Your Bank Account" and fill up the details then submit the request. In case, the PAN is not linked to the bank account, please visit your Bank branch to get your PAN linked with the bank account immediately and pre-validate this account on the e-Filing portal following the procedure mentioned above. Centralized Processing Center (CPC), Income Tax Department, Electronic CIty Post Office, Bangalore, Karnataka 560500 AMRIT RAJ SINGH Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (CPC)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: