Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 52

Niraj Jani (19 Points)
Replied 06 May 2019

@ Umesh Kumar,

For me, I can see status as "Validated and EVC Enabled". Do I still need to do "Generate EVC" ?

I have already received SMS for 'ITR Processed' and the status on portal is also updated accordingly. Received mail too however refund status still shows not initiated.

Thank you!

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 06 May 2019

Sir , Umeshkumar , Mine it is showing as VALIDATED. Do we need to enable EVC? Is it must?

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 06 May 2019

HI,

I got intimations on 16 April and on 26 April I got message saying refund got failed as I did not had PAN linked to my bank account (citibank), I updated in citi bank and changed the ICICI account which is updated with PAN and raised refund re-issue request with the ICICI account.

On 30 April got message on mobile saying refund re-issue failed name doesnt match with account name no email as of now.

I cross checked with Bank Name is matching with the Pan account ,I called IncomeTax online help center she is saying wait for email communication on refund -reissue failure for 2 second time.

I am not able to prevalidate my account it says request submitted and I am not able to delete and add new request as well.

Please advice me on the same thing ,I am complete frustrated now....

Replied 06 May 2019

@ syed, did you prevalidate ICICI A/c before you raised refund reissue?

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 06 May 2019

Yes , ICICI account is only validated , does it should be validated and EVC enables also or only validated only

Replied 06 May 2019

Syed, in your ITR V, check which account have you given for refund. Did you give ICICI Bank while filling return?

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 06 May 2019

I gave CITI and then refund got failed because of NON pan updated in CITI Account, then I raised refund re issue and gave ICICI account details .

Sanjay Dhadwal (20 Points)
Replied 06 May 2019

UMESH sir, in my itr today i receive a message that cpc has issued your refund but i want to know from you that how many days it will took to credit in my account.....please tell me.

pintu (dev) (30 Points)
Replied 07 May 2019

Finally the refund got credited to my hdfc account.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 07 May 2019

@ Pintu you got it this morning or yesterday? On what date did you raise the refund reissue request?

Sanjay Dhadwal (20 Points)
Replied 07 May 2019

Friends finaly i got my refund just now. Feeling a lot of relaxation. ...
1 Like

M Aiyyar (learner) (280 Points)
Replied 07 May 2019

Same is the case with my brother, who got refund after verification of his bank account.

Remaining all should get it by election results!!

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 07 May 2019

Hi guys...Got refund for revised returns today...Almost 2 weeks after receiving intimation.....

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 07 May 2019

@ Ashwath when did you receive the intimation order? You prevalidated the same account which was mentioned in your original ITR?

Sai Manoj Kumar (Article ship ) (33 Points)
Replied 08 May 2019

Is any return under risk management process got processed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: