Page no : 51

amit kumar (executive) (24 Points)
Replied 30 April 2019

@ Pinto, you received this message as SMS or in e- mail

pintu (dev) (30 Points)
Replied 01 May 2019

@ amit - received both (sms & email).

@ Kush dev @ vineeth - Thank you!.

Even I spoke with the help desk number , they also suggested the same. yesterday I have pri validated my hdfc bank account and while raising re-issue request I have given the same hdfc bank details.

Ahmed (IT) (37 Points)
Replied 01 May 2019

Finally After waiting for 11 months my ITR processed today.

• Filed on 31/05 last year
  • Selected option "The claim of refund is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief"
  • Received SMS - ITR processed today  (MAY DAY)
  • Account is pre-validated
  • PAN is also correct

Hope it will process  the refund soon .. dont have to wait for another 11 months :)

1 Like

Niraj Jani (19 Points)
Replied 02 May 2019

I took received an SMS as well as Mail. The status is also changed on IT portal. Now the real wait begins. Lets how how long it takes for refund to get credited. Will update here once I get refund credited. Thank you.

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 03 May 2019

Congratulations to everyone who received intimations
2 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 03 May 2019

Hi saif how are you
1 Like

CK Patel (Defence employee) (34 Points)
Replied 03 May 2019

I have selected option 2 and filed revised return. My refund as per original return was credited last month and today I got intimation on my mobile for processing of revised return. But 143(1) not received on my email. As they are demanding for payment of difference amount. How do and under which option should I pay the amount to IT department

Mukesh Sodhi (owner) (286 Points)
Replied 03 May 2019

The Challan is ITS 280 .......minor head 400 is for the payment of Self assessment tax on regular assessment.

Replied 03 May 2019

Thanks....

Replied 03 May 2019

Is thr any option by which I can ask for sending email again as it has not reached me till now

Mukesh Sodhi (owner) (286 Points)
Replied 03 May 2019

No.

But you will surely get it...... both way, online and by post.

chandu Pekala (2 Points)
Replied 04 May 2019

Refund amount of INR 80,000 credited to my account today. Such a huge relief. I have been following this thread since the day I received the mail regarding risk management process. Thanks everyone for the updates you have been providing. Hope everyone will receive their refund soon.

Received intimation on Apr 16th

Refund reissue submitted on Apr 30th

Faiz Ahmed (4 Points)
Replied 04 May 2019

Many thanks Vineeth for your credible post. Refund received in flat 2 days and I followed the exact process. Would urge all to go through the post for the mentioned concern.

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 05 May 2019

My account is prevalidated but Couldn't enable EVC . Is EVC must and should be enabled for refund or is it ok only if you prevalide.

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 05 May 2019

From 1.3.2019 for issue of refund requires two things

Pan linked in bank account

account details should be prevalidated in profile section and status showing as VALIDATED

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: