Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 54

Niraj Jani (19 Points)
Replied 13 May 2019

I have also received above email. My PAN is already linked with bank account. My account status also shows validated and EVC enabled. I called customer care and they suggested to delete account details and prevalidate again. I did that too. Can anyone suggest if any other steps are required? Please help. Thanks.

shobhit (aa) (339 Points)
Replied 14 May 2019

Friends i have added banks for prevalidation of some clients...but status from 10 days are only request submitted...what should i do...?

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 14 May 2019

https://abcaus.in/income-tax/dedicated-fortnight-clearing-pendency-appeal-effect-rectification-public-grievance.H T M L

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 14 May 2019

I tried removing, my already prevalidated account with Kotak, and adding it again but now it appears only as request submitted, unlike last time when it was prevalidated instantly.

Ahmed (IT) (37 Points)
Replied 14 May 2019

I called CPC they diverted to E-filing and E-filing team confirmed no issues with validation and pan is successfully linked with aadhar. They asked to contact refund banker SBI Help desk during business hours to check the status on refunds.

Dear Taxpayer, 

Greetings from e-Filing Helpdesk. 
e-Filing Request Number 6841225254 is Resolved. 

Issue Descripttion: 
Refund Determined, Sent Out to Refund Banker 
Resolution Inputs: 
Contact to SBI Helpdesk at 18004259760 

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 15 May 2019

@ Ahmed when did you prevalidate your bank account? And is it with one of the listed banks with ITD?

Niraj Jani (19 Points)
Replied 16 May 2019

@ Ahmed, Did you contact SBI Help Desk? If yes, what did they say? Do we have to take any action like raise 'Refund Reissue' request etc? Please suggest. Thank you.

Ahmed (IT) (37 Points)
Replied 16 May 2019

Hi, I had pre-validated back in March. when I contacted SBI they said they still didn't receive refund instructions from CPC.

I called back CPC and they asked to wait for some more time for refund and Regarding the email they said its a general campaign email they have sent to many TA payers and if your PAN is already linked to BANK account and Pre-validated  then please ignore that email.

I got MAD on them and they apologize for giving different answers each time.  My bank account is with HDFC.

Niraj Jani (19 Points)
Replied 16 May 2019

@ Ahmed, Thanks for the information. Its really frustrating that they themselves don't know what to answer. Though my account is already linked with PAN and status also showing 'Validated and EVC Enabled', I removed my account details and re-added it. Thankfully, it again got validated and EVC enabled successfully. Otherwise I see that for many people its not getting validated now and it just shows that the request is submitted.

Anyway, lets wait for few more days if we have waited for so long!

Thanks again!

Ahmed (IT) (37 Points)
Replied 17 May 2019

Finally i see this status on tin nsdl site - ".The Assessing Officer has processed your refund and forwarded to SBI for dispatch"

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 18 May 2019

To all the guys really appreciate that you shared your valuable experiences here and it helped us.. Lets be in contact for coming assessment year also... It will help us all hopefully

Sai Manoj Kumar (Article ship ) (33 Points)
Replied 26 May 2019

My revised return was still not processed What should I do
1 Like

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 01 June 2019

Wait for some time, It will gets processed. 

Syed Ghouse (16 Points)
Replied 04 June 2019

Refund for Ack No: 92************ for PAN:EYxxxxxxxx, AY2018-19 has been issued by CPC, kindly check the status on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days. What does this mean?

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 05 June 2019

It means refund has been issued, you will get in 1/3 days, you may check status of refund at this link

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: