Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Hi all It’s been a while I have checked this site, I hope all are getting ready to file their returns
Hi Saif

Hi Guys

 

Finally I got my tax money credited yesterday, Thanks for all the information sharing and support 

Congratulations to those who received their refunds finally
So when to file ITR FOR 19-20
Saif let’s enjoy a couple of weeks and then think about filing
Hi all I m planning to file returns in first week of july
Ok @ sheena
@ Saif when are you planning to file them
Didn't got form16 till now, will file once I get the form.
I just received my form 16 and I filed my return today, everified too
Okk Sheena keep us posted about the info
Sure @ saif
Hi Saif My friends have filed their Returns and got processed in a day itself
And it was refund case?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details