Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

No Saif It was no refund case
Okk... And what abt you.. do you have refund this time?
@ Saif I have refund but it’s only 20 k
I am expecting it to be refunded pretty soon
Hi all I guess all of you are busy with your work, try to communicate about your returns filing updates here, it will be helpful for all the other members,thank you
Sure... I will do that infact all my colleagues will file there returns in a week or so...I will share all the updates here

Thank you Saif..... My friend has filled his return with refund on second week of June and still they haven’t processed it, I guess refund returns will be processed slowly and they will take some time to process

Yes it will be really helpful for all of us to share our individual updates here
Hi friends. Today I file my itr.its refund of around 1lack. Let's see what will happen
Brother Raju... Plz keep posted about your filing updates here.. Best of luck
All the best Raju, I hope you will get the refund soon
I guess the department has not processed any refund cases as of yet.............
People who filed returns with no refund has been processed immediately
Yes @ Sheena I have also come to know abt few non refund cases which had been processed very fast.
My friends who filed the returns as early as first week of June is still waiting for their refund

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details