Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income tax return

dheeraj Singh negi (excutive) (57 Points)

23 May 2018  
I sold my residential property and within one year I have already purchased a new residential property..
so which type of return I need to file.

 3 Replies

rama krishnan (11163 Points)
Replied 23 May 2018

depending upon the nature of income, chose ITR

pratik (CA- Accounts executive) (267 Points)
Replied 23 May 2018

itr2 for the AY 2018-19
1 Like

dheeraj Singh negi (excutive) (57 Points)
Replied 23 May 2018

thanks pratik

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags