Income tax(itr-1)

Shall I submit ITR-1,if my salary after deduction of standard deduction is below 2,50,000/-. ? Ex. My Gross Salary is 2,90,000/-. .I don't have any investment. Shall I submit the return?

Replies (4)

Yes, based on available data ITR 1 can be filed.

Is it mandatory?

Yes, aggregate income exceeded BEL.

Sir,

If i was under presumptive taxation scheme last year & presently I am earning as regular employee. If I opted presumptive taxation scheme,should it be continued for at least 5 year? Please advise.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details