Income Tax intimation U/S 143(1)

@ Mr.Sachin

1-I think u wud hv to pay the tax which u r is required to pay according to assessment order n in case ITO accepts its mistake ,if any, then u'll get refund of tax paid in excess.......

2-You have to change ur address in ur PAN card so u hv to fill up the following form

https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/changeform.pdf

n u can find info regarding this on-

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correction.html

Hi Mr. Muba,

For 1. I don't think that I need to pay the tax as in intimation, as they have obivious mistake like not considering the 80C deduction. I talked to CPC officier, they just asked me to send a letter on a plain paper giving details of calculation.

For 2. My PAN address is already my current address. But it is not in the same jurisdiction which I don't know how to change and am asking abt that.

Thanks,

Sachin

Sir,

I had e-file my income tax return for the financial year 2009-10. Today, i received one SMS message from income tax department as details follows:

Income tax teturn hass been processedd at CPC, Bangalore for PAN ********** for AY 2010-11; intimation u/s 143(1) sent by email.

Pl. give the suggestion u/s 143(1).

GBK SAMY

I have recived an intimation under section 143 (1) for AY 2010-11 for paying tax Rs3122.00/-. I am a salaried person with having any other source of income. Rs 3122.00/- has been deducted by my D.D.O. from my salary in the financial year 2009-2010 (AY 2010-2011) and he has issued Form No 16 to me. But he has not submit e-TDS returns correctly in time. As a result in NSDL site, tax credit against my PAN is 0.00, for AY 2010-2011. Can someone guide me, what should I do. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details