I think if a person is able to do on his own den no nid of tutions

actually i hv seen persons clearinng ca first shot with out tuitions

actually having tuitions now dayz is a fad u can c a three year child also has

tuitions who doesnt knw hw to wear is clothes

actually tuitions stop ur thinking ability it takes u in comfort zone

according to me lack of coaching may not b d sole reason for backing of from ca

b4 tuitions 1 shud knw hw much he can grasp n apply pracically

CA is not a cake walk u cant take chance

Jag Bhushan Sharma (Faculty in a B-School) (633 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

Actually the course content of CA is not really tough, one can do with self study.  But the problem is time factor.  Many students find it tough to complete the syllabus in the given time.  Also in case of doubts the chapter gets stuck up till one gets help from friends.

I conduct classes for Accounts at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, and would be very happy to help those students who are not able to afford coaching.

Jag Bhushan Sharma (Faculty in a B-School) (633 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

Actually the course content of CA is not really tough, one can do with self study.  But the problem is time factor.  Many students find it tough to complete the syllabus in the given time.  Also in case of doubts the chapter gets stuck up till one gets help from friends.

I conduct classes for Accounts at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, and would be very happy to help those students who are not able to afford coaching.

Ketaki (Future CA) (86 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

Originally posted by :Sharmistha Dan
" GUYS DONT YOU THINK THAT THERE IS A SHEER LACK OF INITIATIVE ON THE PART OF ICAI TO ARRANGE COACHING CLASSES FOR ITS STUDENTS? ICAI IS PRESCRIBING SUCH A HUGE AND IN-DEPTH SYLLABUS BUT HAS NO BOTHERATION OF HOW ITS STUDENTS WILL STUDY!!!!!!!!! IT TRUELY SURPRISES ME!!!! EVEN THE OPEN UNIVERSITIES CONDUCT CLASSES AT REGULAR INTERVALS....IN THE MEANTIME COACHING CLASSES ARE MAKING LUMPSUM AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM US....JUST LIKE THE ITT COURSE...SHOULD ICAI CONDUCT CLASSES FOR US???? "

Hi there,

Please refer Students Newsletter of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Issue 7 December 2009 edition. In that Mr. CA Uttam Prakash Agarwal has mentioned a new idea about "Regular Classes for CA Students" in the front page itself. Ithink Institute has read your mind.

Bye

Ria Saraf (CA final student) (110 Points)
Replied 24 December 2009

tuitions are important but not mandatory. a person without taking tuitions can also become a CA,

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 24 December 2009

ONE WHO HAS TARGET CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING WHETHER R U TAKING COACHINGS OR NOT...........

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

tutions are not needed if you manage tym to self study

Shubhi Goyal (-) (187 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

Originally posted by : Harish Suwalka
tutions are not needed if you manage tym to self study

Agree... 

(Guest)

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

In older days there is not much coaching classes were available  as well as reference books.mainly ICAI study materials etc;

Now the scenario got changed...Good coaching clasees to capsule note of the reputed sir....

In older days lesser students undergo CA.... Now the number  of students undergoing the course were increased.....But taking the result of both the time......

It is remains the same in both the days.....This means every person who undergoes the coaching is not cleared Know...

What you need to guess in this ....If coaching will leads to 100% success the results figures need to go that much high know....

My suggession.... You must be a self learner....If you not able to do on your  own then only need to think about the coaching....

1 Like

Sripathy K (CA) (77 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

ICAI Conducts regular classes for all subjects of final, pcc/ipcc and cpt. The class tuition fees is subsidised by Board of Studies - fee details (at chennai)

Final one group - Rs.2500 / for both group Rs.4500.

PCC/IPCC one group - Rs.2000 / for both group Rs.3500

CPT Rs.2500

Excellent faculties handle subjects (at chennai). The advantage is in 3 to 3.5 months all the subjects will be covered. 

SIRC (ICAI- chennai) conducts classes once in 6 months.

The Board of Studies has subsidised the fees  and wants the students to take benefit  of such classes.

I also want to share one information- ICAI has come out with a self development booklet called

"Preparing for CA Exams" - price Rs.30. It says how to approach the exam, how to study each subject, most importantly how to read faster, etc.,. Students can take benefit of this also.

website of sirc of icai : https://www.sircoficai.org/

Note : For checking class details in browsers (other than internet explorer)- click any other link in home screen of sirc and in the resultant screen click students link. ( website doesn't display class details directly (bug in designing?)

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

tuitions will help one to fine proper direction for professional examinations. I think it is required. now a days even home lecturtes by internet is available. you can also see online lectures of various organisations like www.kalpeshclasses.com, also educomp is doing it, there is many organication are now going online this will help students to find proper direction.

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

I think that tuitions are must, one will find direction for professional examination. you can now find many organisation doing online lecturtes like www.kalpeshclasses.com or educomp etc, you can get tuitions at your ease.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

THERE ARE MANY CA'S WHO COMPLETED THIER CA COURSE..WITHOUT GOING TO COACHING CLASSES......

SO COACHING CLASSES ARE NOW DAYS ONLY FASHIONS NOTHING ELSE....

CA COURSE IS 80% DEPEND ON SELF STUDY....................

(Guest)

coaching class can basically find the direction for a student, nothing more. but well guiedence is always welcome.

i have tried them to download lectures of Prof. kalpesh at www.kalpesclasses.com, they are good. bacially these lectures will cover portion of wealth tax. visit www.kalpeshclasses.com for download. you can download them at their website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: