Easy Office

IMPORTANCE OF TUITIONS IN CA

Page no : 2

(Guest)

DEAR FRIENDS THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT CA CLASSES:

/community/display_com.asp?np_com_id=1801

Ca kirti Nagpal (CA) (274 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

many students cleared there exams without tutions even i doesnt take training till PCC level

sudhir (Business Process Re engineering)   (1083 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

Its good to take tutions they will help the students.  If people have backed out of CA, it clearly states that they have given-up.  They don't have the confidence that they can actually study and will be able to get through the exams.  There are many people out there who were able to get thru without any tutions.  It depends on the the interest and the graspond power of the students. 

Fees is just an excuse in this case.  And Sharmishta don't believe what others say.  Because there are prople out there saying many things good for nothing just because they don't want to look like loosers.  So be a winner and work hard.

Vijay (CA) (119 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

It depends on the capacity of the indivdual.Some may understand concepts on their own while some may need the help of others. Those who find it difficult to understand the concepts need tuitions or some good books on that subject.

There are many students who had passed CA exams without tuitions and many  who have not passed the exams even after attending some well known coaching centres.

But tuitions alone will never be enough to pass exams.Hardwork and dedication towards studies is more important than tutions.

NANDINI MASAND (learner ) (330 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

ENDS  WHICH  MATTERS  NOT  THE  MEANS.....................become  a  C.A.  s  importent   irrespective  of the fact  one   had  taken  the classes or not....................clearing  the  exams  are  importent  .

if   tutions  are  mendetory  then  only  students  4  metros  wud  b able to  clear  bt  fact  is  students  from all over  india  qualifis  the xams ............................so   its  up  to   u  .........................  ur  concept clearty  n  ATTITUDE

Ashish Kr Mishra (CA-final & CS-final) (122 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

In my opinion about taking tuitions this totally depends on students calibre. If a student is a spy who can search out important notes from libraries etc & has a good time management skill can easily study without tuitions. But dont try bcoz time is precious & passing out the exam is most important.....so study in any way u can.....

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

Tutions / Classes are necessary only for guidance as some body above has mentioned else your devouted self studies can also crack exams.

How ever as you said there are some students who drop out of CA because of financial problems & classes / Tution fees. My friernd I conduct classes in Mumbai & Pune, So if Your reall know some students who are on the verge of dropping or any drop outs for financial reasons Please give them My Mobile Number & I will Teach / Coach them in my Class room for free  Its my Commitment. My only Motto is is Every Student should study & Deserving Should be helped,

Chandrakant Ambani

C A STUDY HOUSE

1 Like

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

Originally posted by :CHANDRAKANT AMBANI
" Tutions / Classes are necessary only for guidance as some body above has mentioned else your devouted self studies can also crack exams.
How ever as you said there are some students who drop out of CA because of financial problems & classes / Tution fees. My friernd I conduct classes in Mumbai & Pune, So if Your reall know some students who are on the verge of dropping or any drop outs for financial reasons Please give them My Mobile Number & I will Teach / Coach them in my Class room for free  Its my Commitment. My only Motto is is Every Student should study & Deserving Should be helped,
Chandrakant Ambani
C A STUDY HOUSE
"

i really Appreciate this gesture...sir......

Vikki (audit manager) (35 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

i totally agree wid amol. my view is dat tutions jst guide u to take the right approach to achieve ur goal.bt stil ones own determination and dedication is d ultimate weapons one has to use to clear successfully.

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

Thanks every body

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

The most important thing is self study. My friend has cleared ca in first attempt without taking coaching classes of any subjects just because of his self study. One thing more even students taking coaching classes fail due to lack of self study.  

sanjeeb (ARTICLESHIP) (39 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

it is good to take coaching because it reduces the time that anybody consume

in preparing self . It doesnot mean that we should fully depend on coaching because

coaching gives us only a path in which we have to go . 

Pranav Prasad Visapurkar (Final Student) (197 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

Friend, it depends upon your determination.

I am preparing for PCC by self study. I have seen people who became C A without any kinf of coaching. In early days. the facilities for tution were not available but still those people became CA. The senior partner in the firm where i was working earlier prepared himself wihout any coaching and he is a well known practiotioner in our city.

In my opinion, coaching doesnt make too much difference!

CA Sharmistha Dan (Practice-Partner) (109 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

Originally posted by :Pranav Prasad Visapurkar
" Friend, it depends upon your determination.
I am preparing for PCC by self study. I have seen people who became C A without any kinf of coaching. In early days. the facilities for tution were not available but still those people became CA. The senior partner in the firm where i was working earlier prepared himself wihout any coaching and he is a well known practiotioner in our city.
In my opinion, coaching doesnt make too much difference!
"

I agree with you completely...my own father had qualified CA but got a 3rd rank all over India ...without any tuitions...I myself have also prepared for PCC without any single tuition...many of my friends had discouraged me of this step...but regarding final without tuitions i was a bit confused...thanx for all the suggestions guys

CA Sharmistha Dan (Practice-Partner) (109 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

GUYS DONT YOU THINK THAT THERE IS A SHEER LACK OF INITIATIVE ON THE PART OF ICAI TO ARRANGE COACHING CLASSES FOR ITS STUDENTS? ICAI IS PRESCRIBING SUCH A HUGE AND IN-DEPTH SYLLABUS BUT HAS NO BOTHERATION OF HOW ITS STUDENTS WILL STUDY!!!!!!!!! IT TRUELY SURPRISES ME!!!! EVEN THE OPEN UNIVERSITIES CONDUCT CLASSES AT REGULAR INTERVALS....IN THE MEANTIME COACHING CLASSES ARE MAKING LUMPSUM AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM US....JUST LIKE THE ITT COURSE...SHOULD ICAI CONDUCT CLASSES FOR US????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: