Easy Office

IMPORTANCE OF TUITIONS IN CA

Page no : 4

(Guest)

coaching class can basically find the direction for a student, nothing more. but well guiedence is always welcome.

i have tried them to download lectures of Prof. kalpesh at www.kalpesclasses.com, they are good. bacially these lectures will cover portion of wealth tax. visit www.kalpeshclasses.com for download. you can download them at their website.

(Guest)

coaching class can basically find the direction for a student, nothing more. but well guiedence is always welcome.

i have tried them to download lectures of Prof. kalpesh at www.kalpesclasses.com, they are good. bacially these lectures will cover portion of wealth tax. visit www.kalpeshclasses.com for download. you can download them at their website.

jitesh jain (student) (33 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

ca coaching is mandatory for practicals but not for theory..........

Mr.Bobble Head (HOMO SAPIEN) (28 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

I do not strive to build a personal acquaintanceship with coaching classes. A regular attendence to such classes not only perturb my travel experience but also contribute in making a pain in the ass during the last few days of the examination when the classes do not bother completing the portions. Tutuion teachers often speculate to the students reagrding 'what may be asked in the exam' and 'what is important' which eventually turns out to be a flop in the exams. I do consult a professional in case of genuine doubts . On the whole, not attending tutions and utilizing the same for some dauntless studies at home would relieve me of -

1. voluminous fees some of the branded institutions charge.
  2. various forms of pre-exam tension confined to the tution-go'ers.
  3. transit time which is saved.
  4. time spent in listening to a trivial lecture which could be spent on a worthy topic.
  5. free advices and suggestions offered by teachers & fellow students on reference books, previous exam papers, future exam questions, rank holders etc.
  6. seeing students gloat and praise teachers for having been so succeesful.

When ICAI gives me no incentive scores for attending coaching classes, why waste time ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: