LCI Learning

Import Export Documentation Course in Delhi

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to join import export course do you have any contact no pls give me

(Guest)
Originally posted by :tarun
looking for a diploma in import export.please advice me from which institute i should do that. Hey frnds,
  1. i have done B.com, and besides i have 7 years of exps. in Accounting..
i want to join a shipping co. so i want to know is there any special kind of course for this..
i have heard that Import-Export documentation course is good for Shipping co.
can any one tell me where should i look for such type of course in dehi..
and what is the eligibility for the course.
i want to do a crash course in it..

so please help me..

Regards
Tarun Kumar
Thanks in Advance....

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" tell me about the short term courses offered by you in export import alongwith fee structure. "

(Guest)

hi friend,

I am pursuing MBA from Pune. I have 2.5 yrs experience in accounting.

I am very enthusiasm to do course of import-export with paractical knowledge.

plz guide me which college or institute offer this courses in delhi, mumbai and

i want to know about import and export course, duration, scope,fee stucture,i am a ba programe  student humanities background..do tell.

looking for a diploma in import export.please advice me from which institute i should do that.

Thank in advance

(Guest)

Dear,

I m a b.com student i wants to know abt the export/import couces at new delhi.

Thnx,

Dinesh

(Guest)

Hey Friends,

I have completed MBA this session, now I am looking for Any Import Export Documentation Course, So Please Help me to find best institute.

(Guest)
national institute of export management indian institute of foreign trade contact these institutes for more info.

(Guest)

i want to know abt ur import export course that is of 3 months.......

i had just given up engg. exam nd waiting for results ..........

will u plz tell me abt ur courses...........

(Guest)

hi sir i am studinet in first  year from ignu i am sarching a course in export impor documentation coures pls infrom meDocumentation Course in Delhi

(Guest)

Hey friends,

Recently, I have changed my Co. and presently working with a trading co. and I am very much interested for doing Export Import Managment and I have gone thru ICFAI prospectus. They are offering this course and not offering the classes and advise me to take tuituion from the Private Insitute for this course.

Request you to please advise me any Private tuition Insititute in CP or South EX, Janakpuri, etc.

Awaiting for your kind reply.

Regards

Sapna Sharma

(Guest)

DEAR SIR,

I INTERESTED IN DIPLOMA OF IMPORT -EXPORT DOCUMENTATION.

PLS. GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE.

RAJKUMAR SINGH

(Guest)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please tell me about the institues located in delhi which is conducting the diploma in import export.

the fee structure , duration, and recognition etc, whole details should be provide.

thanking you

alka shrama,

(Guest)

help me out in finding import export course in north delhi

(Guest)

I am graduate from DU on 2001.I have done many jobs as an Account Assistant since then. Today I am working in a Import Base Company knowing as de'smat Technologies in Delhi from 1 year as a Import in Charge. But i feel many problems as i have not done any courses related with Import Export. So i want to do the Import Export Couse in Delhi. I can attend only sunday classes due to busy schedule of my work. Please guide me.

(Guest)

Dear,

I m a B.C.A. student i wants to know abt the export/import couces at Delhi.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: