I entered, by mistake, IGST of inter-state purchase under "IMPORT OF GOODS" IGST ITC field, but it should have been under "ALL OTHER ITC", in a total of 8 months GSTR-3Bs. Kindly guide the way out of this mistake.
I entered, by mistake, IGST of inter-state purchase under "IMPORT OF GOODS" IGST ITC field, but it should have been under "ALL OTHER ITC", in a total of 8 months GSTR-3Bs. Kindly guide the way out of this mistake.
Sir, consequently my "ITC claimed and liability" statement is showing that I still have unclaimed IGST ITC as per matching with GSTR-2A. Now I fear that if I don't claim this IGST then it might lapse after the march tax period return filing date. And then the dept might ask me to repay the IGST ITC which I have been utilizing to offset my output liabilities all the way since July '17.
Sir, consequently my "ITC claimed and liability" statement is showing that I still have unclaimed IGST ITC as per matching with GSTR-2A. Now I fear that if I don't claim this IGST then it might lapse after the march tax period return filing date. And then the dept might ask to repay the IGST ITC which I have been utilizing to offset my output liabilities all the way since July '17.
| Originally posted by : Pankaj Rawat | ||
![]() |
Dear As the 3b cannot be revised , do following in this case : 1. Put the mail to GSTN about this mistake & keep the copy of same as a record 2. In your annual return correct it by puting it under correct column in table 6 | ![]() |
Sir, should I additionally send a hard copy of my application stating the mistakes I have made and the request for its rectification to my GST Jurisdictional Office (under the state) ?
| Originally posted by : abhinav saxena | ||
![]() |
The details of IGST GSTR-2A must match with GSTR-3B under IGST.... As per Section 42 , the details should be matched and Section 16 , you can't claim itc unless Gstr-1 filed by the supplier which will reflect in your gstr-2A | ![]() |
Sir, I am claiming only the GSTR-2A amount but instead of putting it under "All Other ITC" IGST ITC, I have been wrongly entering it under "Import of Goods" IGST ITC for 8 months. I realized this when the functionality of viewing "ITC Claimed and Liability" statement facility was introduced sometimes back on the portal.
I havedone the same mistake. Have you found the solution.. please tell. Thanks
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals