Easy Office

Icici bank selection process

Page no : 2

Priyanka Gupta (article) (25 Points)
Replied 10 August 2015

what exactly d role defines... I mean practically what work is to b done.

Please reply fast as I have been offered the same role for personal loans and I have to reply them tomorrow morning.

ramesh r (Student Others) (23 Points)
Replied 18 August 2015

Hi I have attended the interview with icici bank (video conference interview for soith zone)on 28th july 2015 for the post of collection manager. I got last call from HR dept on 6th aug 2015. As per my knowledge they verified my details from my previous concern on 12th aug. Please tell me how long will selection process takes to complete....

CA Nithin C (Chartered Accountant) (169 Points)
Replied 18 August 2015

Hi Priyanka,

It will depends upon your area of interest.

In my opion Personal Loan department is not a good work are for a Chartered Accountant.

Any way, All the Best...

Hi Ramesh,

In my case it took about 20 days to get the offer letter after interview.

It was 2 years ago. I dont know how much time they are taking for processing the offer letter now.

All the Best....

3 Like

CA. NEHA AGARWAL (CA Job) (24 Points)
Replied 19 August 2015

Dear Nithin Sir,

I am facing the same problem. I have given my interview through video confercing in north zone on 10th august, 2015, and i have received calls from HR about the completion of selection process, the last call from the HR was as follows, she said that , this process will take some time, as soon as she will get the approval she will send the offer letter. Now i am in the state of dilemma, whether i will receive offer letter or not?? Please suggest me what to do.. 

Thanks in advance.

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 22 August 2015

Can anybody provide the interview questions idea?

Replied 27 August 2015

Dear nithin sir, I mailed to hr dept a week before.. Today they replyed me that... We will come back to u when ever there is a open position.... I don't know whether I will get offer letter or no... Pls help....

Replied 27 August 2015

They ask u from the resume. Like tell me about yourself, ur personal baground, work experience Etc.. Its non-technical basically..

Replied 27 August 2015

Mr. Ramesh did u applied fr d post of credit manager?

Replied 27 August 2015

Hi neha, I applied for the post of collection manager ....

BINIT KUMAR SHARMA (Student CA Final ) (50 Points)
Replied 06 September 2015

I had given interview for the profile of credit manager south zone on 12th august.

HR is asking me to wait for few more days as the confirmation call is made by the RM.

Have anybody got any calls from banglore branch?? I dont know what to do.

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 08 September 2015

Hello Binit,

Plz post here as soon as you get the reply. I want to know how many days it takes to complete the process.

bhanu (ab) (22 Points)
Replied 14 September 2015

Helo sir...i hav also given interview wid icici bank for the post of credit manager on 2 sep..bt i hav not got ny reply...my interview was via video cnfrncng....how long it takes can u tell me? hav u given ny refrnce? i m ca and cs....i want to go in banking sector...my interview was good...

Call them n ask about the progress.. Generally they tk 20 to 25 days

Hey anamika, I havent got any call but a mail to submit pan card at the time of joining. Anyways its better to look for other opputunities. Hr told me to wait till she gets final status. So keep on looking for other jobs.
1 Like

Bhanu, for which zone have u appeared?? N update us once u get a confirmation call. All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: