Easy Office

Icici bank selection process

Page no : 3

BINIT KUMAR SHARMA (Student CA Final ) (50 Points)
Replied 14 September 2015

Anyone any idea about the ctc n takehome dey r paying in banglore??

bhanu (ab) (22 Points)
Replied 14 September 2015

i hav appeared for north zone...surely i ll update u.

BINIT KUMAR SHARMA (Student CA Final ) (50 Points)
Replied 22 September 2015

I had a conversation with HR. She told me to wait for a week, n i ll going to get a call. I dont know whether to trust them or not.

Vikas D Kothari (Article) (57 Points)
Replied 02 November 2015

Dear all,

ICICI bank offered me a job in mumbai for FARG - Control Accounts Monitoring Group.  

i just wanna know should i join? and CTC is 8.25lac p.a

pls suggest

VISHWANATH K (BRANCH IN CHARGE) (27 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

Hai friends,

I have attended ICICI interview on Dec 16 2015 for operation manager post later they asked me to send 3 months salary slips and documents. after 3 weeks hr as cal me and gave salary braek up and infromed i have been selected. Later then i have not got any cal from her. when i cal the hr she told hr shortage is there once done with process she will cal. But still now i have not got offer letter it is all most more then a month. Can any one tell me then i will get offer letter will they issue it or not other wise i have to search another job. Kindly help..

1 Like

VISHWANATH K (BRANCH IN CHARGE) (27 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

Originally posted by : VISHWANATH K
Hai friends,

I have attended ICICI interview on Dec 16 2015 for operation manager post later they asked me to send 3 months salary slips and documents. after 3 weeks hr as cal me and gave salary braek up and infromed i have been selected. Later then i have not got any cal from her. when i cal the hr she told hr shortage is there once done with process she will cal. But still now i have not got offer letter it is all most more then a month. Can any one tell me then i will get offer letter will they issue it or not other wise i have to search another job. Kindly help..

Rakhi (Articled Assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 19 April 2016

That means it took almost 15 days post interview for selection.

I too gave interview at ICICI regional office in Delhi on 15th April. Still waiting for outcome! 

RRaman Sharma (I) (21 Points)
Replied 16 May 2016

Rakhi did you get any call from HR, i had a call from HR on 10 may that there was vacancy and i will get offer letter in a week....reply asap

Neeraj (BM) (21 Points)
Replied 30 September 2016

Dear nitin same thing occurred with me and I m also waiting for call latter 

Interview was scheduled on 28 SEP 2016 and I hope so like u I will get my call latter within 5-6 days

Praveen Kumar (2 Points)
Replied 15 February 2017

Hi I had attended an interview in 12 Jan.2017.after that I didn't get any update from hr dep. Can you say any one ,how long Icici bank takes to release result 

Rajya Lakshmi (Management Trainee) (57 Points)
Replied 29 June 2017

Dear all,

I am a First attempt Charetered Accountant, I got a mail from ICICI Bank HR that I have shortlisted and asked for notice period.

Can any one tell me about the Mortgage loan credit amanger at ICIC bank and what would be the package offered for passouts of November 2015?

murlimanohar maheshwari (6 Points)
Replied 10 July 2017

Nithin Ji.....can you suggest what types of question asked during video conference interview of ICICI bank.....your reply will help due to my interview also scheduled after two days.....kindly suggest

murlimanohar maheshwari (6 Points)
Replied 10 July 2017

Nithin Ji.....can you suggest what types of question asked during video conference interview of ICICI bank.....your reply will help due to my interview also scheduled after two days.....kindly suggest

Rekha (Banker) (22 Points)
Replied 20 September 2018

Hi Nitin sir I have attended interview on 1/09/2018...got call from there on 14/09/2018 .....please guide me how long it will take to complete process

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: