Replied 26 February 2011

1 Like

Annu (Chase your Dreams) (825 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

nyc n true...

we all shud respect r teachers....

thnx 4 sharing..

1 Like

CA Shammi Prabhakar (Managing Director) (2076 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Great.... Inspiration....

1 Like

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Very nice post Resham... there are some people in our life whom we cant forget at all.... 

I would like to mention one such person whom i always remember... 

I had gone for an interview after i failed PE2 the third time and had decided to quit CA... The manager of that company took my interview and told me that u can join from tommorow.. 

But thn he told me one thing... that u are leaving CA and getting into a job... u will be happy for 2 3 yrs.. but thn.. when u will realise that there is no scope for your promotion beyong a certain level... u will regret that u left CA at that time... and he told me that u decide wht u gonna do and let me know tommorow but i suggest u to continue with ur CA...

that advise helped me a lot.. cause i cleared PE2 in the next attempt.. 

1 Like

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Originally posted by : Abhijit Korgaonkar

Very nice post Resham... there are some people in our life whom we cant forget at all.... 

I would like to mention one such person whom i always remember... 

I had gone for an interview after i failed PE2 the third time and had decided to quit CA... The manager of that company took my interview and told me that u can join from tommorow.. 

But thn he told me one thing... that u are leaving CA and getting into a job... u will be happy for 2 3 yrs.. but thn.. when u will realise that there is no scope for your promotion beyong a certain level... u will regret that u left CA at that time... and he told me that u decide wht u gonna do and let me know tommorow but i suggest u to continue with ur CA...

that advise helped me a lot.. cause i cleared PE2 in the next attempt.. 

Thats sooo good...!!! great that he showed you the right direction!!!

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Very Nice Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Paras Ruthla (IPCC Cleared ) (427 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

nice reshma.........i have als faced d sem situation in my life......i was a state topper singer in class 9th bt now evry thng hav been lost frm my mind........thanx 4 remembering me my past again.......lot of thanx

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Originally posted by : Paras Ruthla

nice reshma.........i have als faced d sem situation in my life......i was a state topper singer in class 9th bt now evry thng hav been lost frm my mind........thanx 4 remembering me my past again.......lot of thanx

Oh wow...continue it now... atleast once a week... will help you in studies coz it relaxes your mind...! And its Resham... not Reshma...!!!

Anyways congrats...

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Very true in deed thats why our ancients said "Aacharya Devo Bhava" The Real Guru is like that, he not only teaches for Exams also for Life.

1 Like

Paras Ruthla (IPCC Cleared ) (427 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

OK mis resham not reshma.....i will try bt dont have so much time offic and all other bull sh*t works.....aftr all thar ny bdy can b tired.......lets see how much time i have to forget it

(Guest)

ohhh..........dat was so nice..... some teachers r really  nice ..their teaching motivates us... thanks for this article

1 Like

Mohit (-) (29 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Music, Your Teacher & Your article : Super like for all : )

1 Like

(Guest)

Good post .....Thanks for sharing

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Originally posted by : SAN...

Wonderful  sharing of your experience with touhing words

Now  a days we  hardly finds people like your sir

I SALUTE YOU SIR…!!! I SALUTE YOU!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register