Easy Office

I Salute You, Sir!!!

Page no : 4

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Ok Resham lemme tell u that I have intentionally postponed your post  to read it at last so that I can carry forward the thoughts in my dreams too.

Just one line reply for such a long post

"Tell your sir that Pulkit wants to touch his feet (Main unke par chuna chahunga" - I really mean it aur ye koi drama nahi hai

I salute you that you have dedicated such a nice post to your Guru....

Luckily 12 baj gaye hai toh mere pe thx ka naya kota aa chuka hai. My first thx of the day or last comment of the night on this post of the month....

Thx for sharing this with us...

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

One more thing. I have a request.

Pls post it in articles section too so that more people can read it...

1 Like

(Guest)

@ pulkit....  nice said bro... 

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

REALLY A VERY VERY INSPIRING ONE FROM U RESHAM,...

ONE OF THE BEST ARTICLES I HAVE READ,...

KEEP GOING,....

1 Like

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Pulkit You Rock

Thanks for sharing your valuable comment with us

CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL (cost accountant) (1402 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

true.....and nice...........

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Thanks!!!!!!!! really wonderful.......

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

@ Naina - Great to knw about your teacher too dear!!!

@ Ruban - Thats really so sweet of you. thanks!

@ Sunshine - Really dear... am too waiting for that day...

@ Ram ji - Thanks a lot for all your valuable comments to this article. Thanks a lot!

@ Hardik - Smile.

@ Pravin Bhaiya - He has really taught me gr8 lessons of life.

@ Vinzzz , Mohit, Tehsinkhan, Baluji - Super duper like your comments too!!!

@ Sunil ji - Yes you are right... I learn sugam sangeet too from him... It really soothes our minds! And maybe i got that quality of remaining particular frm him.

@ Sanjay Sir - My sincere thanks for your valuable comments !!!

@ Pulkit - Thank you so much... tumne sacme mere post ko chaar chand laga diye...I'll surely forward your request. And yes i have posted it in articles section... let us see whether it is accepted or not...

@ Bharath - Thanks a lot

@ Suchi - Am really really waiting for your side of story... Please please doshare it when you get time.

@ Rupal - No doubt am really really very lucky!

@ Anu, Gopal, Shammiji, Saritha di, Bhumika, Aditya sir, Mahesh, Neha, Kiran, Khushi, Mansha, Jatin, Nabeel, Praveenji, Guddi,Isha, Naamah, Richa... Thanks a lot for all your comments... 

2 Like

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

nice and very true :D

Thanks for sharing...........

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Really amazing resham :)!! .

keep sharing ..  

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Glad to hear (actually look- ur writing) from u after long time...

The Major mistake you have done in ur writing is..

U dint mentioned the name of that Master..!!

Literally speaking, I dont know how students fascinated to some teachers, becoz I never had that situation i.e. No teacher till now inspired me. That is another matter that I love myself than any other, but It should be there for any inspiration or else fascination. I still bother I dint encountered like that great personalities who inspired me. Is that problem in me? Okay... I don't go personal.

In matter of you my friend, I think you are so touchy and sensitive person that you observe everything in opposite person.

The one thing which make me admire you is, You said you will make operate eyes of your sir after you have been CA. Good and try to keep your words. U think no one ask you If you don't do it, but I will be there to you for asking about your sir's operation. Hope you don't miss your words and face the like situation..!

Kudos to Sir...

Smile Onnn...!!:)

1 Like

(Guest)

awwww..... resham how sweet... may all ur dreams come true... god bless ur sir...for doing such good wrk...gr8888

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Thanks Simranjeet and Swathi...!!!

@ Imran - Mark my words Imran.... The day I become CA... please... without fail... Ask me about it - and i promise you... I would have fulfiiled that promise... Thanks for your long reply!!! And ya, As Shakespreare says..."what in a name...??? A rose with any other name would smell as sweet!!!" Thanks again!

Smile Onn....:P

@ Saumya - Thanks dear!

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Originally posted by : Priyam

nice and very true

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Resham

Thanks Simranjeet and Swathi...!!!

@ Imran - Mark my words Imran.... The day I become CA... please... without fail... Ask me about it - and i promise you... I would have fulfiiled that promise... Thanks for your long reply!!! And ya, As Shakespreare says..."what in a name...??? A rose with any other name would smell as sweet!!!" Thanks again!

Smile Onn....

@ Saumya - Thanks dear!

yes resham , we do trust u that u will keep u promise and i do belive in that if u decided to do u will , infact i will tell u  to do it without  fail  without even waiting for a day when ever u can , bcause  trust me 
if u had not nothing wrong happen with the gr8 person like him ,  but u will fell guilty for all u r life and i dnt want it to happen with u ...so plz do it

and again , yes we do all know that  what seksp. told but to be intact i dnt beleive in his words bcause name do matter alot in todays words , infact i can write a long lecture with example how its matter but its matter alot , tell me just one thing  u r the same person with or without u r name attach with a prefix CA  , just  matter of pass or fail , but the day it attach with u r name see the world change ....

if u pass by without CA  prefix  no one matters but with CA  see it by urself that day is not far away

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: