Easy Office

I Love My India

Page no : 2

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Chakde India

Chak de Ca Club India     ll                      

Chak de CPT           ll                      

Chak de PCC/IPCC  ll            

Chak de CS                ll            

Chak de CWA          ll             

Chak de CFA           ll               

Chak de CA Final

1 Like

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Chak  De India

Aman Kakkar (Accounts) (23 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Nice

i love my  india

proud to ba a INDIAN

(Guest)

I LOVE MY INDIA

JAI HIND

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

IT WAS REALLY A NICE THREAD AND ME TOO LOVE MY INDIA AND I PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

JAI HIND

Replied 11 August 2010

Originally posted by : sucheta

IT WAS REALLY A NICE THREAD AND ME TOO LOVE MY INDIA AND I PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

JAI HIND

Thankx

1 Like

rakesh lahoti (Associate Consultant) (322 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

JAI HIND

Replied 11 August 2010

Originally posted by : rakesh lahoti

JAI HIND

Jai Hind

CA Narendra Gupta (CA ) (256 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

i salute to our hero's .
Because of them we are independ.
"JAI HIND JAI BHARAT"

Replied 11 August 2010

Originally posted by : Narendra Gupta

i salute to our hero's .
Because of them we are independ.
"JAI HIND JAI BHARAT"

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

I am Really Proud  to be an INDIAN...

Vandhey...Mataram

Vandhey...Mataram 

Vandhey...Mataram

2 Like

(Guest)

............Jai Hind

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

"I am proud to be an Indian."

I feel just  amazing to listen these words only for two days in a year : 26th Jan and 15th Aug.  

For rest of the year; nobody cares for India. Here is an overview of various activities of a common Indian, businessmen, professionals and people who govern India : 

1. Except at school levels; very few people attend the celebration programs.

2. At another point; a  school is known as one of the best which is capable to get blank cheque donations for admission at primary level ( despite no guarantee of career).  

3. Still these educational institutions are approved institutions for charitable purpose and get tax exemptions.

Surprising ? ( No, now  Indians don't surprise for such silly questions).

4. Almost all  government employees  are not only dishonest but unwilling to do work.

5. At another point; they demand hikes in their salaries.

6. There are bundles of cases pending for decision; still Courts enjoy a summer vacation. 

7. There are hefty Advance Tax and TDS collections by the Income-Tax Department but when the turn of Refunds comes; its  administrators  pretend as if no balance is there.  

More surprising is that the Refunds cheques issued by the department is Returned unpaid by the Banks ?

(Right now I am having one cheque of Rs.32750/- in my drawer. A cheque duly revalidated by the  ITO is returned unpaid for two times). Great ! 

8. At another point; each quarter it is claimed by the I T Department that collection is better than before.

9. Exorbitant additions are made by the I T Department despite the fact that in 90% of cases; the additions are deleted by the appellate authorities still no action is taken against the officers. 

10. To harash the assessee to its extreme level; coersive steps are taken by the IT Department even though an appeal is lying against exorbitant additions.    

11. The person who approaches for Service Tax Registration; a simple acknowledgement is not signed and issued till 4-5 visits are not made and  those who don't care to pay service tax; Department issues them notices.

12. A Doctor is more successful  if he can expand hospital building into five star category hotels  in five years.

13. An Indian is ready to pay upto Rs.20.00 lacs on one's  treatment but not ready to give proper donations towards Medical Facilities in the cities/villages.

If this is done; the medical facilities would become affordable to all. If just a common sense is applied by some of citizens; a great service would be there to the society. 

14. Dance and Wine are compulsory to celebrate parties. 

15. The government is unable to store Foodsgains and totally careless to allow it for distribution  among poors. The Supreme Court  said   the government that it should be distributed if the government is not in a position to store it well. The Government is so  sad  to  listen. 

(Why the Government should not listen the Supreme Court  - because there are no provisions in the Constitution of India to distribute foodgrains to poor) !

and

see the Last Stroke : 

16. The Supreme Court of India doesn't hesitate to state that still it will take  long years  to decide the case of Bhopal Tragedy !

Still you wish to know more ? 

"Jindgiya Beet Jayegi

Subah Hone Ke Liye,

Tum Rote Rah Jaoge

Par Na Koi Hoga

Aansu Ponchhane Ke Liye.

- Surendra Kumar Rakhecha

Despite all these odds;  I feel proud to be an Indian.

5 Like

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Originally posted by : SAN...
 I am Really Proud  to be an INDIAN...
Vandhey...Mataram
Vandhey...Mataram 
Vandhey...Mataram

Proud to be an INDIAN 

VANDHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........ MATARAM

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

"I feel just  amazing to listen these words only for two days in a year : 26th Jan and 15th Aug. "

Surendra Sir on thse two days we express our feelings we celebrate this. Hum roj Maa Durga ki Puja karte hai par Navratra mai Jyada gungan karte hai par iska ye matlab nahi ki baki din hum "Maa Durga" ko yaad nahi karte.

I FEEL PROUD TO BE INDIAN--365 1/2 DAYS IN A YEAR.

JAI HIND

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: