I have asked a question to lord krishna

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)

06 August 2013  

For many days there is one question in my thoughts every time it is disturbing. I want the answer for that queston, instead of answer I can say clarification required. Then I started for searching the right person who can answer my question. As this question is related to Lord Krishna better ask some swamiji's who have good knowledge over it. My question is During Maha bararata Lord Krishna has given or tranformed the knowledge of baghatgeeta to Arjuna, so he participated in the quarrel with Kaurawas. Instead of it Lord Krishan might have given or tranformed the knowledge to Duryodana, so he might have motivated to withdraw from the fighting against the pandavas then would have stopped the war.

I had asked this question to one of swamiji. He has given the right reply, and I would like to share the same with you.

He said that Loard Krishna had tried to convence and ready to give him the gynan or teath him the bhagvat geeta, but duryodana refused to hear, instead he replied that he knows every thing what is right and what is wrong. and he knows what he is doing. He said he is doing it very consci0usly. And he said need not to learn from him. and furhter said not interested to learn from him. As he is aware of what he is doing.

But the arjuna said he want to do it. But unable to do it. He did't understand why he is unable to do it. then furhter said interested to learn from him. Then Loard Krishna started to teach him the Bhagvat geeta and made him the knowledgable person                 

Dear friends in the similar way atleast if you are interested to learn but you dont know how to do it, then God will help you. here God means your guru will help you to understand.

Atleast your willingness or desire is required to do any thing.If you dont have the willingness or desire, no one can help you. Your willing ness is Arjuna, your books are Loard Sri Krishna, if you have desire to read , you can you can . Then you will achieve your goal with support of your teachers, your seniors and with your parents.

If your willingness if 50%, then you will get 50% only. Many students wisht to get just pass, just pass. Yes you are achieving the very nearest marks and failing in the aggregate. you wish for 80% marks , then you will definnently get pass marks. you wish for the 1st rant, sure you will get pass minimum both groups in first attempt.

Every thing is in your wishes. I will give the live example. when our criket team fails in continuous matches. every one wished to get win the matches , now you see the Indian team winning the matches on a row like a chamption. that is the power of   will.                                                                                                                                                                         Suresh sambu