I asked god for......................

I ASKED GOD FOR......

 

 

 

 

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve.

 I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.

***************

I asked for health that I might do greater things.

I was given infirmity that I might do better things.

***************

 I asked for riches that I might be happy.

 I was given poverty that I might be wise.

***************

 I asked for power that I might have the praise of men.

 I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God.

***************

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.

 I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

***************

I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for.

***************

Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.

I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

 

Replies (3)

Wonderful Sharing Gautam dada......Really GOD answers our unspoken prayer.....Thank you for the sharing. Made my day dada

Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.

I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

" God is more truly imagined than expressed, and He exists more truly than He is imagined. "

 

The thought shared will have a permanent room in my memory. Keep enriching. yes

Again a Wonderful one by bro............

 

Thanks a lot for sharing..............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details